Job student with scientific background in Life Technologies - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Your primary responsibility will be to support our gold nanoparticles sales process, marketing and sales activity.
This student job is expected to be for 2 whole months (period July/August/September)
- Successful development of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database: data collection from the various sources (digital and off-line), data entry, data consolidation, data filtering and presentation in spreadsheet reports.
- Managing the different categories of scientific and commercial contacts in the CRM with the objective to segment the several target groups.
- Maintenance of the CRM database by timely updates of data and information; this is executed in a proactive manner by sourcing the information from the different team members.
- On a regular basis you will propose/discuss ideas, alternatives and solutions for further process optimization.
Education, Experience and Technical skills
- You have a Bachelor degree or ideally you have already started your Master or Engineering degree in a Life Tech science discipline (biology, biotechnology, biochemistry, biomedical sciences, pharmacy, chemistry, material sciences,•).
- Knowledge of nanomaterials is an asset.
- You will be fluent in English and Dutch, written and spoken, French being an advantage, as well as any other international language.
- You will be computer literate and have a clear understanding of software packages, including Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word.
- MS SharePoint, Project Server, Access and Visio are a strong asset
- Experience with website editing and CRM tools is an asset, as well as experience with any other software/ ERP suite.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent and proven team player
- Strong time-management skills
- Open in communication
- Be able to work autonomously within strict management guidelines
- We offer you a highly interactive training on biotech commercial process by our business development manager (BDM) under whose guidance you will initially closely work. After 2 weeks maximum, you are expected to be able to perform under his limited supervision in the different processes.
- We give you the opportunity to discover the industrial side of science at an early stage in your scientific career.
- We share a passion for developing kick-ass nano solutions that will lead to a major progress in the way clinical diagnostics, disease and drug research are being conducted in order to make preventive personalized medicine finally come true.
- We are a nanoplasmonics engineering company with a keen link to life science. Our scientists and engineers integrate the output of our R&D lab into other technologies in order to create commercial applications that change the world by empowering our users in such a way that they can realise their big dreams.
- We are inspired by the world's most successful companies, their culture and the way they deal differently with people, technology, marketing and innovation. For us science and technology have the ability to change the world for the better and that is what we intend to do with nanoplasmonics, first in health.
- We know that, in order to be successful as a company, every new coworker is to leverage the value of the output of his or her colleagues. Thereto we work in small, project-driven teams. We enrich each other's ideas by asking innocent questions regularly and by being prepared to quickly learn anew. We celebrate failure as one more opportunity to learn. It is one more stimulus to think and act differently.
- We actively coach you to develop your full potential as a human being, even of those talents or passions you were not aware of. We expect everyone to lead in what he or she is deeply passionate about and to fully connect the dots of his or her life. We hire open minded, collaborative persons with a broad set of skills, talents and passions who are eager to prove the impossible to be possible in order to change everyone's life for the better.
- We are all patients. Patients are still waiting for more, better and cheaper diagnoses and cures, provided to them in the most user-friendly way. Turn your life into gold.
Turn other people's lives into gold. Join us on our journey.