Java Developer - United Kingdom
At Mindera we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love.
Mindera was born in 2014 out of a friendship of 5 people, who shared the same cultural values and wanted to create a unique environment, where people can be creative, innovative and be part of something special.
Since 2014 the team has grown to over 175 people and now has offices globally in Portugal, UK, USA and India – The growth isn’t stopping here either.
Here at Mindera, we partner with our clients to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact on their users and businesses across the world. We are proud of our work and we love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile and collaborative environment.
Our culture reflects lean and self-organisation attitude. We encourage our colleagues/Minders to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication. At Mindera you will get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together.
We are looking for 3 Java Developers who have the appetite for solving complex and interesting problems, to be part of the development of the core service-oriented architecture.
Our focus is to develop with high standards having operational aspects in mind (metrics collection, tracing, etc.) with an holistic view on the backend platform in the back of your mind.
Expected travelling time (Porto and USA):: 0%-15%, varies according to project/client.
You rock at
- Building highly concurrent, transactional and resilient services;
- Being self-driven, self-organised and working with little supervision towards a common team and company purpose;
- Building highly concurrent, transactional and resilient services.
You are good at
- Service oriented architectures, design patterns and data structures;
- Test automation, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Metrics, performance, and operational aspects that show you care about your code.
- Working with mysql, springboot and mongo (although not essential)
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban and DevOps
- Fantastic working environment built on the principles of lean and self-organisation
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture
- Competitive salaries
- Potential of international travel
- Working with high profile clients in consultancy environment
- No dress code, corporate speak or middle managers
- Flexible working
Our offices are located: Porto, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA | San Francisco, USA | Chennai, India