Janitorial Team Lead (Bilingual Spanish) - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Every member of the Celerion team is involved in making something essential – a distinctive contribution to the health and well-being of people around the world. That’s the sense of purpose shared by employees throughout Celerion.
Our Phoenix location is seeking a skilled individual to lead our custodial team. This is a full time role with benefits.
- Coordinating custodial staff duties
- Trash removal
- Vacuum carpet areas and furniture
- Sweep hard surface floors
- Mop hard surface floors
- Spot clean glass
- Dust and wipe service areas
- Buff and wax floors
- Sanitize bathrooms
- Strip and remake beds
- Wash and fold laundry
- Bilingual Spanish required
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend product labels
To apply, please visit our online hiring center at www.celerion.com.