IT Vendor Management Specialist, Integration Technology - Czechia
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Join us in the digital health revolution and tackle biggest opportunities and challenges at the intersection of healthcare, information and technology.
- Become a member of our IT Global Innovation Center with innovative atmosphere and flat, friendly and collaborative environment.
- Create awesome digital products and enjoy a reward that technology careers don’t often bring: the satisfaction of helping to save lives.
- You will join Integration team who is responsible for ongoing development of Merck’s global data integration built on Informatica tools.
- The team focuses both on the delivery of projects and also on exploration of new capabilities and adoption of the latest technology.
In a nutshell , we will want you to:
- Provide oversight to the day to day IT services charted to proactively monitor system health, re actively fulfill request and respond to incidents and problems.
- Ensure all service management processes, procedures, service level agreements and underpinning contracts are appropriate for the agreed service level targets.
- Act as point of escalation for service failures, incidents and problems caused by or effective by supported technologies.
- Analyse current conditions and clearly defines problems and opportunities.
- Track vendor performance to ensure service levels are delivered as expected.
- Coordinate demand management function including oversight of minor enhancements as well as medium sized development projects.
- Responsible for service reporting and continuous service improvement efforts.
- Act as a change manager for MS&O related changes.
- Facilitate governance meeting with partners and stakeholders.
- Sign off on request for change approvals at each appropriate approval step.
- Manage and ensure CMDB accuracy.
- Manage software titles, licensing and 3rd party service agreements for portfolio.
- We need you if you have the following (skills and experience):
- Minimum 5 years applied work experience with emphasis on functional and technical leadership.
- Experience leading IT Services in a diverse and complex global environment. Ability to thrive in a dynamic, rapidly changing matrix environment.
- Management of large outsourcing contracts and vendors and demonstrated record of delivering IT services.
- Possesses strong tactical as well as excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Must be able to work and communicate at all levels and demonstrate a level of professionalism that instills confidence and inspires trust.
- ITIL Certified and experienced managing within the ITIL framework.
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment and thorough understanding of the System Development Life Cycle for computerized systems.
We add extra points for (preferred):
- The candidate should have 5+ years of relevant experience managing IT Projects and Services.
- Demonstrated leadership and experience managing resources and suppliers.
- Experiences with some of the following technologies:
- Integration tools – Tibco, Informatica ETL
- Business Intelligence – Cognos, Spotfire, BOBJ
Besides a great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a world leading global company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative working environment
- Wide range of benefits
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Manager, Database, System Administrator, Business Intelligence, Change Management, Management, Technology