IT Technical Operations - Manufacturing Lead - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- This position partners with the Technical Operations department and more specifically with commercial manufacturing sites (BE, CH, CN and JP) to orchestrate the end-to-end manufacturing processes, in order to ensure timely production and supply of company products.
- One of the main goals is to achieve operational efficiency through global, standardized solutions.
- Related to the scope, The ‘Core’ MES solution is XFP from Siemens, integrated with SAP-ECC.
- Focusing on digital strategy, Industry 4.0, and IoT, you will contribute to the digital transformation of manufacturing sites.
- The scope includes the following processes:
- Manufacturing execution: chemical, pharma, bio and packaging processes
- Track & Trace (Serialization for packaging lines)
- Business relationship and stakeholder management are key to achieve another goal, which is customer (and ultimately patient) satisfaction.
- Knowledge of the outside world, market trends, best practices, solutions used by peers,... in short, curiosity, innovation and creativity are fundamental to create business value.
- Drive the scope of manufacturing area (landscape, road-map, budget, projects and “run” activities including reporting..)
- Align and communicate with the relevant stakeholders:
- Discuss and challenge business requirements on a global and local level with Business Process owners and key users
- Manage relationship with Belgian manufacturing site (focus on technical operations)
- Build, implement and support standardized and globalized solutions (mainly XFP)
- Deliver projects in close collaboration with all parties involved (business and IT, internal and external partners), following the company IT project methodology and associated documentation (URS, FS)
- Assess impact of any change on manufacturing solutions
- Relationship with vendor supporting applications
- Ensure compliance of the solutions to global process and legal requirements, follow validation guidelines and standard operating procedures
- Follow market trends and industry best practices with the aim of sharing the acquired knowledge inside our company and applying it to pro-actively propose innovative solutions.
- Actively take part in the implementation of the IT strategy and ensure coherence and alignment of manufacturing solutions with IT Strategy.
- Education - Bachelor or Master Degree (in Engineering, Computer Science, biosciences,…)
- Language – French & English
- Functional & technical knowledge of manufacturing applications, more specifically 5+ years of experience in manufacturing execution system (MES)
- Showing knowledge in Industry 4.0, robotics, Advance Analytics, IoT , PLM, OEE…
- Experience with electronic data exchange between MES layer and automation applications like PCS7 / Archestra.
- Experience in project management and program management
- Ability to simplify business processes and standardize IT solution for lean processes
- Ability to defend good practices from previous experiences and implement robust support model for Operations activities
- Experience of working in an international, global context
- Experience in managing relationships with business partners, external IT service partners / vendors
- Experience in a validated, pharma environment
- Experience in SAP is a plus
- Six Sigma experience is a plus
- Be engaged to impact patients' lives
- Be accountable for the scope of Commercial Manufacturing
- Have an open, positive attitude
- Be a team player across different teams and different levels of the organization
- Be agile by being able to perform at operational and tactical level
- Bring a fresh view... bring the outside world into the organization
- Embrace diversity
- Come up with creative and innovative ideas for IT solutions that create value for the patients of our company
- Be ready to challenge and be challenged
Job Segment: Operations Manager, ERP, Engineer, Lean Six Sigma, Operations, Technology, Engineering, Management