IT Technical Operations - Labs Management Braine-l'Alleud Belgium,
Posted on : 21 March 2017
it technical operations labs management
- this position partners with the technical operations departments and more specifically with qc and analytical departments to orchestrate the end-to-end laboratories processes, in order to ensure timely Analysis of company products.
- the scope includes the following processes:
- one of the main goals is to achieve operational efficiency through global, standardized solutions.
- business relationship and stakeholder management are key to settle an ambitious and solid partnership
- knowledge of the outside world, market trends, best practices, solutions used by industry,... in short, curiosity, Innovation and creativity are fundamental to create business values.
- drive the scope of labs management (landscape, road-map, budget, projects and run activities including reporting.
- align and communicate with the relevant stakeholders:
- discuss and challenge business requirements on a global and local level with Business Process owners, LIMS administrators and key users (mainly from qc and analytical development labs teams)
- build, implement and support standardized and globalized solutions for company qc and analytical development labs
- deliver projects in close collaboration with all parties involved (business and it, internal and external partners), following the company it project methodology and associated Documentation (urs, fs)
- deliver Training to key users, LIMS administrators and support key-users (transition to run )
- assess impact of any change on labs solutions
- ensure Compliance of the solutions to global process and legal requirements, follow Validation guidelines and standard operating procedures
- follow market trends and industry best practices with the aim of sharing the acquired knowledge inside company and applying it to be proactive and propose innovative solutions.
- actively take part in the implementation of the IT Strategy
- insure coherence and alignment of labs solution with IT Strategy
expected skills & experience:
- Education - bachelor or master degree (in Engineering, Computer Science, Biosciences, &)
- language French & English
- functional & technical knowledge of laboratories Applications more specifically 5+ years experience in labware LIMS
- excellent understanding of off-the-shelf LIMS solution and ability to simplify Business Processes and standardize it solution for lean processes.
- good understanding of other laboratories Applications (e.g. empower, eln idbs, eln biovia, nugenesis, standalone, &)
- experience in project, Program Management (4+ years)
- ability to defend good practices from previous experiences and implement robust support model for routine activities
- showing interest in the trends of the new it world (robotics, advance Analytics, iot , mobile experience, &)
- experience with electronic data exchange (e.g. LIMS with SAP; external partners solutions, &)
- experience of working in an international, global context
- experience in managing relationships with business partners, external it service partners / vendors
- experience in a validated, pharma environment
- experience in SAP is a plus
- Six Sigma experience is a plus
- be engaged to impact patients' lives
- be accountable for the scope of labs management
- have an open, positive attitude
- be a team player across different teams and different levels of the organization
- be agile by being able to perform at operational and tactical level
- bring a fresh view... bring the outside world into the organization
- embrace diversity
- come up with creative and innovative ideas for it solutions that create value for the patients of our company
- be ready to challenge and be challenged
Braine L'alleud Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates