- Elaborate the strategy and roadmap for the IT Talent solutions, in collaboration with the Talent department.
- Build, implement & support standardized and globalized solutions, mainly using SAP SuccessFactors solutions to setup & maintain best-in-class processes.
- Align and communicate with the Talent Service and Experience Improvement teams in order to develop & foster the utilization of new technologies (collaboration, social, digital, mobile,…).
- Enable the Workforce Analytics strategy for the Talent teams.
- Deliver projects in close collaboration with all parties involved (Talent and IT, internal and external partners), following the IT project methodology
- Follow market trends and industry best practices with the aim of sharing the acquired knowledge inside our company and of applying it to propose innovative solutions.
- Ensure compliance of the solutions to global process and legal requirements, follow validation guidelines and standard operating procedures.
- Actively take part in the implementation of the IT strategy
- Master Degree in a relevant field
- Young Talent with high potential for further development & evolution
- Functional & technical knowledge of relevant solutions in Talent Mgt, more specifically in SAP SuccessFactors and HR analytics.
- Project management expertise
- Experience of working in an international, global context
- Experience in managing relationships with business partners, external IT suppliers
- Experience in SAP HR and/or SAP BW is considered a plus
- Showing interest in the “trends of the new IT world” (Digital, Analytics, Big Data, Mobile Apps,…)
- Showing interest in the Pharma sector and in improving the life of patients living with severe diseases
- Fluent English
- Be engaged to impact patients' lifes
- Have an open, positive attitude
- Be a team player across different teams and different levels of the organization
- Be agile by being able to perform at operational and tactical level
- Bring a fresh view... bring the outside world into our organization
- Embrace diversity
Job Segment: HR, ERP, Manager, SAP, Compliance, Human Resources, Technology, Management, Legal