IT System Admin TeamLead - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with over 1,000 employees worldwide.
- Our mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing).
- Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
- As a growing company, we are always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
IT System Admin team lead
- You will join an international team of young & motivated IT specialists.
- You will have responsibilities as an IT System Administrator.
- You will assume the position of team lead for the Belgian office and lead a team of 5 IT system Administrators.
- Assume the role of teamlead for the HQ team of System administrators.
- Maintenance and inventory of all company computer systems and peripherals
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software and all configurations
- Coordinate with vendors and with company personnel in order to facilitate ICT hardware/software requisition.
- Providing support to users in troubleshooting and resolving hardware & software issues for company computer systems
- Coordinate the cooperation between the IT System administrators and the security team
- Cooperate with international IT on security matters (sharing your experiences and knowledge) and participate in global project initiatives
- Document company security processes & procedures, make reports & dashboards
- Ability to lead a team of IT administrators. You will divide the tasks, organize the standby/guard process and you will bear the responsibility to provide the services required from your team
- IT-security experience is an asset
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience as teamleader
- An IT-related BS degree or at least equivalent professional certificate is required
- Experience in Microsoft Active Directory environment and end-user support
- Proficient in English speaking, writing and reading
- Strong troubleshooting skills: ability to diagnose the cause of problems in a complex environment and to provide effective solutions quickly
- Able to work independent, yet being a good team player who is motivated and eager to learn and implement new technologies
- We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
- You will be part of a dedicated development team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.
- Competitive salary
- Good career growth opportunities
- Challenging projects
- External and internal trainings
- Welcoming atmosphere