IT Service Desk
30 June 2017
We are looking for an IT specialist to provide 1st level support to internal employees and external partners/customers for all IT services.
IT Service Desk provides support (24 hours x 5 days) to Lundbeck internal users and external customers. The support comes from three regional centers, located in Europe (Poland), Asia (Singapore) and Americas (Chicago). You will be part of our talented global team of supporters. Lundbeck has a modern enterprise infrastructure based on Microsoft (Active Directory, Exchange / Outlook, SharePoint, etc.)
This position is based in Singapore
Your job and key responsibilities
Your main responsibility will be to uphold service levels and key performance indicators together with Global Service Desk in the region. You are expected to participate actively in defining and building the global support structure in close collaboration with Global Service Desk.
Key tasks are:
- Provide phone, email, chat and in person support to users
- Screening, diagnosing and troubleshooting the reported problem or request until resolving
- Ensure all incoming cases are solved or escalated in accordance with specified procedures.
- Ensure all calls/reported issues are properly logged in our call logging system (Remedy)
- Ensure all IT guidelines and policies are followed
You will report to IT Service Desk Manager – Lundbeck Singapore.
We offer you the opportunity to gain international experience through the daily collaboration across national borders and an internal exchange program.
Our preferred candidate has the following personal and professional qualifications:
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science
- Min. 2 years of experience working as IT Helpdesk and/or providing IT support
- Having worked in Pharmaceutical Industry and experiences in the following are desirable:
- Cherwell IT Service Mangement
- Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager 2010
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft suite of products
- Highly team oriented
- Positive, responsible and service minded
- Bilingual - Good written and spoken English & Mandarin
We recommend that you have a look at our website www.lundbeck.com
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the job. Applications must be received not later than 30 June 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lundbeck is a global pharmaceutical company specialized in psychiatric and neurological disorders. For more than 70 years, we have been at the forefront of research within neuroscience. Our key areas of focus are depression, schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.
An estimated 700 million people worldwide are living with psychiatric and neurological disorders and far too many suffer due to inadequate treatment, discrimination, a reduced number of working days, early retirement and other unnecessary consequences. Every day, we strive for improved treatment and a better life for people living with psychiatric and neurological disorders – we call this Progress in Mind.
Read more at http://www.lundbeck.com/global/about-us/progress-in-mind.
Our approximately 5,300 employees in 55 countries are engaged in the entire value chain throughout research, development, production, marketing and sales. Our pipeline consists of several late-stage development programmes and our products are available in more than 100 countries. We have research centres in China and Denmark and production facilities in China, Denmark, France and Italy. Lundbeck generated revenue of DKK 14.6 billion in 2015 (EUR 2 billion; USD 2.2 billion).
For additional information, we encourage you to visit our corporate site www.lundbeck.com and connect with us on Twitter at @Lundbeck .