IT Supporter - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 20 March 2017
- Our company is a research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group active in global markets.
- The company identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopaedics.
- Our company has its own operating subsidiaries in nearly 60 countries and markets its products in 110 countries.
- The job involves providing support, solutions and guidance to end-users that can't be solved by the help-desk, following our company internal ITIL processes.
- Keeping standard IT and Phone equipment available and maintained for company End-users. Contributing to Vendor management (Local Vendors)
- Deliver quality IT support, solutions and guidance to users via telephone, e-mail and face-to-face contact on a daily basis in conjunction with other IS functions and external suppliers and within the fixed SLA's
- Following internal ITIL processes and ensuring that external partners are following the company processes
- Keeping standard IT and Phone equipment maintained and ensuring that work is done according to quality regulations/guidelines (SOPs).
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware (PCs, mobile phones and printers) and ensure there is always stock of standard equipment
- Keep communication towards end-users on services and tools.
- Technical knowledge and solutions must be recorded and shared in end-user knowledge-Center. Technical in SN knowledge management.
- Representing the department at internal and external meetings, arguing and ensuring departmental objectives
- Contribution to policies, guidelines, documentation and transfer of Knowledge management in team and across teams, CIS
- Ordering, setup of phones, PC's including service follow-up.. Contribute at Hardware vendor meetings and agreements.
- Review asset management PC, projectors, phones etc. Ensure that all meeting room equipment is set up correctly and is operating as required.
- Keeps abreast of technological development and uses the information to proactively initiate enhancements to mitigate against future problems
- Backup tapes are dealt with following set rules and robot never lacks tapes
Required Experience & Skills
- Relevant IT education or equivalent
- Skills in Client OS, MS office, network, and printing
- Skills in Microsoft infrastructure system (e.g., Windows 2000/2003/2008, Active Directory, Exchange)
- Proven skills in ITIL framework, especially Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Service minded and responsive towards customers and colleagues
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Structured and calm in critical situations
- Contribute to CIS Ops. Core values