This job is currently Archived,
IT Support for Biopharmaceuticals - Denmark
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 27 March 2017
- Do you want to work in an environment where ambitions are high and quality is paramount?
- Do you have a high quality mindset, and will you be motivated by teamwork with good colleagues?
- Then a job as IT support in Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) may be the right choice for you.
- You can look forward to a job with great responsibility, where you create results together with your colleagues and the team.
About the department
- It produces life-changing medicine that helps people around the world living with hemophilia.
- The production plant covers the entire production chain, from propagation and scale up to product purification with all the functions that belong to a complex production set-up in a regulated environment, including IT systems and automation processes.
- The area is 1,350,000 m2 with a private road network. We have 3,500 employees in total spread across 16 factories.
- Your primary responsibilities will be IT support and administration of databases and computer systems.
- This also includes trouble shooting, identification of improvements and the day to day operation activities.
- You will be working in close collaboration with your colleagues and different stakeholders in order to maintain and improve the IT and Automation systems.
- You will also be involved in implementation of changes and validation activities.
- It is important that you are able to network, collaborate and work at a high professional level, both internally and externally.
- It is necessary to have a sense for details and an eye for efficient execution.
- You have a relevant education within IT, automation, engineering or similar.
- Preferably you have experience working with automation, maintenance of IT systems and databases.
- You may have experience from working in a GMP controlled environment, and you have a structured approach for learning and analyzing complex problems.
- Your attention to detail and clear understanding of the business and its future ensure that you can handle all tasks appropriately and at the right time.
- Demonstrating strong communication skills, you are able to work across functions and borders and at all levels of the organisation.
- We expect that you are fluent in Danish. We will evaluate incoming applications on an ongoing basis.
Working with Us:
- We use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with diabetes.
- We offer the chance to be part of a truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.