IT Support & Infrastructure Manager - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The IT Support & Infrastructure Manager is responsible for the technical support and the management of the infrastructure.
- The role requires a strong technical knowledge and hands-on experience. As IT Support & Infrastructure Manager you lead the IT team:
- coaching of the IT Support & System Officer and the IT Support & Infrastructure Officer
- supporting of the team by setting priorities
- leading IT Projects.
- You are responsible for the IT service desk, so that users can work with efficient, well-maintained and up to date applications. You provide second line user support
- You are responsible for installing, configuring, troubleshooting and maintaining IT systems.
- You ensure a reliable network and execute a secure patch management policy.
- You report to the Finance & IT Director.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in IT Min 5 years of relevant hands-on experience
- Dutch – French Experience or interest in people management
- Communicative and customer oriented Flexible, accurate, analytical and pragmatic
- Strong technical knowledge of IT infrastructures (VMWare, Barracuda firewalls and HP switches, HP servers and laptops)
- Thorough knowledge of IT security concepts and practical application of IT security controls (Kaspersky, CyberArk EPM, ITIL, Incident management, Change management, CMDB, VBS scripting, Active directory, Microsoft Office, Microsoft WSUS, MAC OS X, Nagios, Sonicall NetExtender,
- You have a thorough knowledge of hardware and Microsoft products such as: Windows Server OS, Exchange server, Microsoft System center, Microsoft SQL server. Knowledge of SharePoint and Dynamics CRM is an advantage.