- Server administration (including Microsoft, Linux).
- IT service and support for employee’s (help desk – coordination of requests and informing users about current IT status).
- Maintaining proper web, computers and off-line equipment activity.
- Diagnosis and solving of IT equipment-related difficulties.
- Preparing new workstations (installation, configuration of software, creating accounts and transferring data).
- Participation in projects managed by IT Department locally and globally.
- Knowledge of systems/software development methodologies and system architecture will be an asset.
- At least one year experience in IT-related position
- Very good command of English
- Knowledge of hardware and computer equipment
- Very good command of operational systems (MS Windows 10/8/7)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Profound knowledge of LAN/WAN web systems
- Professional acquaintance of MS Win Svr 2008/2012 including AD, DNS and Hyper V
- Experience in managing MS Exchange, SharePoint and Ms Azure
- Willingness to develop and extend professional knowledge connected with informational technology
- Good work management and independence
- Ability to communicate and efficiently in working environment