IT Solution Engineer - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The solution engineer will be responsible for end-to-end delivery of the internal platform, including requirements gathering and definition of demonstration scenario’s, the coordination of overall design as well as follow-up of infrastructure related activities and the installation of the required packages.
- Additionally he/she will be responsible for defining and putting in place the required services as well as the internal value proposition definition and communication.
Role and main tasks:
- Collect the technical requirements to set-up the environment.
- Discuss with the IT infrastructure, Dev Ops and governance teams on the practical implementation options
- Create and execute the implementation plan, collecting and installing the required packages and selecting appropriate data with the help of the infrastructure department.
- Act as the platform owner, defining the required services and processes around the platform.
- Assist in generating concrete evaluation criteria and use cases, proving how the solutions enable the company to provide additional value for its patients
- Participate in collaborations and research initiatives that are already using these platform, acting as the knowledgeable person from the company.
- Document decisions and implemented solutions
- Provide regular progress updates to management
- Degree in computer sciences or a relevant IT related domain
- Proven experience in a corporate IT environment
- (First) experience in bio Pharma or Medical research environment
- Structured problem-solver with a can-do, proactive mindset
- Wide interest in IT related topics (big data, cybersecurity,…)
- Experience with configuring, installing, testing, tuning and maintaining of software packages in both Linux & Windows based environments in a cloud environment
- Demonstrated development experience with a variety of programming languages, tools and technologies and capable to manage and handle data.
- Thorough understanding of corporate IT technology components: VPN, server management, security, Access management,… and able interface on these topics with Architecture, Infrastructure, Security and other IT teams
- Able to redact comprehensive documentation on requirements, decision making, technical procedures
- Precise and methodical completion of deliverables with strong time and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills (only English required)
- Experience with open source software solutions
- Knowledge of Real World Data Types and utilization
- Experience in describing and marketing the solutions to potential internal “customers”
What we offer
- You will receive a competitive based salary depending on your education and experience in an attractive package of extralegal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…).
- Each employee will be welcomed with a varied integration program.
- We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses).
- You will join a dynamic and international environment with enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
Who We are
- Our company is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence.
- Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors.
- Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
- We’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation.
- Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better
- From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Bio statistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.