IT Service Desk Specialist (English and Spanish) - Poland
IT Service Desk Specialist (English and Spanish)
30 July 2017
As part of our strategy, we have established Business Service Centre in Krakow in March 2014 with ambition to deliver best-in-class efficient and effective business services.
IT Specialist will be part of a Service Desk team in Krakow providing first-level support. Support is delivered by phone, on chat, mail or via requests from self-service portal, and all cases are recorded in a global ticket system (Remedy).
You will gain international experience: Global Service Desk provides support (24x5) to our Clients: 5000 employees, consultants and partners, and the support is delivered from three regional centers, which are located in Europe (Krakow), Asia (Singapore) and the Americas (Chicago).
Lundbeck has a modern enterprise infrastructure based on Microsoft (Active Directory, Exchange / Outlook 2010, SharePoint 2010, FIM 2010, etc.), and offers an exciting and challenging job in a team with good colleagues, where everyone is focused on customer support.
Key responsibilities & tasks
As an IT Specialist in Lundbeck you will be:
- responsible for ensuring restoration of normal service as quickly as possible with a minimum disruption to the business
- provide IT support to employees and external consultants worldwide
- troubleshooting issues during and post upgrade
- able to work in an international organization with different cultures (working hours are Mon-Fri, 8.00am – 1.00 am)
- focus on knowledge provided on Service Desk workspace/ own inbox
- meet all KPI’s defined for Global Service Desk (collective goals) and individual goals
- follow support principles and game rules
- maintain data integrity and file system security according to manuals, guidelines and SOPs
Our preferred candidate has the following personal and professional qualifications
- university degree in IT preferred (educational qualification can be substituted with relevant practical experience and/or professional qualification)
- 2 years experience in the same position
- fluent English (at least B2/C1)
- very good knowledge Spanish (at least B2)
- experience with end user support in an international service desk
- working knowledge of key IT processes around service delivery and operations, especially Incident Management, Knowledge Management, and Service Request Management
- technical understanding and desire to learn more
- Able to work efficiently in multinational & virtual team
- Positive attitude and maturity
- Ability to deliver at high speed and cope with stress
- Teamwork ability
- very good knowledge of Windows 7, Active Directory, SharePoint, Exchange/Outlook 2010, ticket system etc.
- excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- high performance culture allowing individual to drive the improvements and participate in the different projects
- multinational environment
- attractive salary and benefits package
- work culture focused on employees professional and personal development
Are you focused?
Are you passionate?
Do you take responsibility?
Join us, by sending your application via our Recruitment System.
Lundbeck is a global pharmaceutical company specialized in psychiatric and neurological disorders. For more than 70 years, we have been at the forefront of research within neuroscience. Our key areas of focus are depression, schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.
An estimated 700 million people worldwide are living with psychiatric and neurological disorders and far too many suffer due to inadequate treatment, discrimination, a reduced number of working days, early retirement and other unnecessary consequences. Every day, we strive for improved treatment and a better life for people living with psychiatric and neurological disorders – we call this Progress in Mind.
Read more at http://www.lundbeck.com/global/about-us/progress-in-mind.
Our approximately 5,300 employees in 55 countries are engaged in the entire value chain throughout research, development, production, marketing and sales. Our pipeline consists of several late-stage development programmes and our products are available in more than 100 countries. We have research centres in China and Denmark and production facilities in China, Denmark, France and Italy. Lundbeck generated revenue of DKK 14.6 billion in 2015 (EUR 2 billion; USD 2.2 billion).
For additional information, we encourage you to visit our corporate site www.lundbeck.com and connect with us on Twitter at @Lundbeck .