Calling all Graduates!
Do you want to progress your security education by building on real-world experience and building an in-depth knowledge of technology, business and how cyber-security applies in the business world? Then read on!
Graduate IT program
- Our company is offering a unique opportunity for talented new graduates to enter into the world of IT.
- Within a supportive environment, we will provide you with a training and development programme that split into three distinct phases over 2 years.
- Working under close supervision in Phases one and two, Phase three will then offer you the opportunity to take on increasingly autonomous, complex tasks.
- You will settle into a work environment within established teams and receive skills training from some of the most talented professionals in the industry
- Join Graduate IT program where you will become an integral part of a fast growing and innovative company in the pharma sector.
- Utilizing some of the latest tech IT looks to deliver high value, high return and highly secure solutions across an International business landscape covering Europe, USA and beyond.
- Cutting your teeth on the help-desk you will learn about the business and how the tech is used and utilized, how people interact with the tech and how you can help make what we do better.
- Through the development program you build your knowledge and skills to incorporate networking, Systems and Applications and how these play an important role in running a multinational pharma company.
- You will build a strong foundation of the technology and application stacks and how they are used to help you shape and build your knowledge on how best to secure the company from the evolving threat landscape.
IT Security Support Specialist
- Moving towards the security role, you will begin to understand how threat actors think, what tools they use and how best to defend against them, You will learn, develop and build controls and processes to protect the business across multiple jurisdictions, building your knowledge of International laws and regulations.
- You will learn how to develop your threat hunting skills to identify possible threats before they become a threat and build a global standards based controls environment which balances the business and security needs to provide a truly value-add approach to cyber-security.
- Minimum Degree in relevant area
- Graduated within 2 years of the start date
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Other voluntary benefits include: Childcare Vouchers, Bike to Work