IT Security Analyst - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
• Conduct ongoing risk and vulnerability assessments on new or existing information systems and applications to identify vulnerabilities, risks, and data protection requirements.
• Conduct technical analysis of security products, patches, issues, and mandates necessary to support ongoing effort to continuously improve IT security
• Conduct ongoing third party assessments to ensure security is well maintained.
• Continually look for emerging threats and possible attacks on PerkinElmer infrastructure and develop methods, approach to minimize impact.
• Perform regular vulnerability scans of the PerkinElmer network and work with the various system owners to track and remediate issues.
• Perform regular security scans for PerkinElmer applications and work with the application owners to track and remediate the issues.
• Monitor and analyze security logs and incidents for the infrastructure.
• Assist in managing IT security awareness program
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical field, or equivalent network and security experience.
• Minimum of 1 to 3 years of IT security experience
• Possess up-to-date knowledge of the IT security industry including awareness of new or revised security solutions, improved security processes and the development of new attacks and threat vectors.
• Good understanding of IP, TCP/IP, VPN, and other network administration protocols
• Understanding of Windows, Linux, Android, IoS and Databases
• Good understanding of encryption methods, web coding vulnerabilities (e.g., SQL Injection, Cross-Cite Scripting, etc.), two-factor authentication technology, security certificates, etc.
• Exceptionally self-motivated, directed, and detail-oriented.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written), negotiation, presentation, and interpersonal skills. Possess knowledge of vulnerability scanning, penetration testing tools like
• Nessus, Nmap, , Nexpose, Metasploit,
• Knowledge of ISO 27001, PCI , HIPAA etc.