IT Project Portfolio & Senior Project Manager (m/f) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 15 April 2017
- Our company is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical products.
- As an increasingly global player, the company has approximately 17,000 employees in more than 20 countries.
- We are seeking highly qualified candidates to fill the position: IT Project Portfolio & Senior Project Manager (m/f)
- This position is an opportunity for highly experienced project manager to use the built up experience as a basis to implement a project portfolio management in a very interesting and dynamic mid-size European pharmaceutical company.
- The IT Project Portfolio & Senior Project Manager is responsible to define, implement and manage an IT Project Portfolio Management Method.
- This includes the standardization of our company IT project management methodologies and tools including the coaching of internal IT staff.
- This function is also managing dedicated complex IT projects.
- You already have very good experience in managing complex projects, ideally including agile methods and in addition to that experience in project portfolio management?
- We would highly appreciate to receive your application!
- We are offering a working environment in which you are able to develop and thrive and that is able to adapt to your individual requirements.
- This includes a flexible working concept. It’s all about our people – we’re looking forward to meeting you and finding out whether you simply have to be one of them!
- Build-up an IT Project Portfolio Management including all relevant management methods
- Manage complex IT owned projects
- Guarantee that IT projects are managed in time, quality and budget
- Standardize the company IT project management methods and reporting
- Align IT project management methods with the entire DSE organization
- Align DSE project management methods with global guidelines
- Coach less experienced DSE IT project manager
- Visualize project budget and resource status and in case manage project portfolio prioritization
Professional and personal skills:
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years of experience
- Proven experience in managing complex projects, ideally including agile methods
- Experience in project portfolio management
- Professional project management and ability to prioritize and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to analyze very complex situations in unknown environments
- Strong communication, collaboration, presentation skills
- Ability to manage conflicts
- Prioritization skills
- Seniority in managing internal and external suppliers
- General knowledge on latest relevant information technology trends
- Optional: Experience in regulated environment (GxP, SOX)
- Intercultural competence
- Strong team player, open minded, flexible, motivated and willing to learn and develop within a matrix organization
- Ability to work in German and English - fluent in German and English in written and spoken
- Technical expertise in MS Office
What we offer:
We offer an interesting, diversified and challenging position, good contractual conditions, all the social benefits of a modern company and a professional environment where you will have the opportunity for personal growth.