This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 27 March 2017
- We are looking for a team member to our Product Supply Applications (PSA) team.
- If you have a background as IT Project Manager, and find that being responsible for global IT projects in a multinational company is an appealing challenge, you might be the one we are looking for.
- You will as IT Project Manager be responsible for managing projects in our team, for example implementation of new IT systems, upgrade of the systems, data migration, roll-out and deployment of systems in other areas or at other affiliates in our company.
- The projects have a medium to high degree of complexity and require stakeholder management at all levels in the organization.
- The projects will have a global impact and will therefore require travel.
Fields of responsibility
- Write business cases for selected projects
- Form the project team, guide and empower team members
- Execute the project in accordance with scope and plans
- Update project plans and budget
- Follow-up on all financial aspects in the project
- Experience as IT Project Manager
- You are able to work independently
- You are proactive, service minded and team player
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills
- English on a professional level is a must
- Our company provides a uniquely dynamic and pleasant work environment, complete with inspiring and challenging assignments.
- The results of your efforts will be significant throughout the organization and you will be able to actively influence and challenge the status quo.
- Our flat structures attract independent individuals who like to feel the progress of the business and enjoy being close to the decision-making process.
- You will be part of an engaged and informal team who values skill and knowledge creation. The job is very flexible and you have very much influence on your daily work.
Find a Job Find Candidates