IT Project Manager - United States
Celerion is one of the most experienced and successful CROs in the world. One of our key assets and greatest resources is the experience and expertise of our employees. Come be part of a company translating science to medicine!
Our corporate headquarters in Lincoln, NE is seeking a full-time IT Project Manager to join our team. Initially this role will be 100% on site with the possibility of allowing 1-2 remote days once established in the position.
This position is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of projects for business applications that assist in the clinical research process. This is a dynamic position working with cross functional teams to bring enhanced capabilities to our employees and clients.
- Create, finalize, monitor and closeout charters/business cases alongside the appropriate operational resources
- Create, execute and maintain a detailed project plan
- Manage daily operational aspects of project implementation-- scope, budgets, timelines, resources, schedules, documentation and escalations
- Manage projects from beginning to end to ensure on time and on budget
- Work closely with Operations, Software Validation, Systems Development and Quality Assurance teams to ensure that all documentation required for systems release is in place
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or a related field
- Experience with MS Office software
- 1-2 years of project management experience preferred
- 1-2 years of technology related experience preferred
- Must have experience managing project financial budgets
- Demonstrated ability to exercise initiative, independent judgment and be a self-starter
- Must be able to function with minimal supervision and work in a collaborative environment
To apply, please visit www.celerion.com.