IT Project Manager - Norway
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We are seeking to strengthen our team by appointing a new IT Project Manager.
- As our IT Project Manager, you will be working continuously on enabling the business to operate efficiently through proper support, in development of and operationalizing our IT strategy. The role is new, which is a result of an increased focus on operational efficiency.
- If you are motivated to work in an innovative and dynamic environment, having highly skilled and team oriented colleagues, and always aiming for excellence, you should keep reading!
- As our IT Project Manager, you will be on top of trends and technological development.
- The IT Project Manager reports to and will work closely with the Director of Operational Excellence.
We would like to highlight the following:
- Assist business units in identifying current and future IT efficiency opportunities and requirements
- Support in mapping IT environment and suppliers
- Support in development of IT roadmap and operational model based on company strategy
- Support in system selections
- Project manager system software implementations
- Establish SLA agreements
- User training
- Follow-up and control post implementation benefits
- You need to have a commercial mindset, and an excellent understanding of all aspects of a business oriented IT environment, IT life-cycle and IT projects.
- Further, you have great communication skills, and you should be comfortable doing presentations, arranging and organizing courses and facilitating workshops.
- To succeed in the role, it is important that you work strategically to realise organizational objectives and that you are strong on execution.
- We are looking for a service-minded team player who can manage different stakeholders of varying IT competence levels.
- As a person, you are both energetic and ambitious, both on behalf of yourself and our company.
- 5-8years of experience from software development, management consulting and/or line organization
- Bachelor degree or higher in computer science, industrial economics, or technology management
- Excellent project manager skills, knowledge of PM methodologies such as Agile Scrum is an advantage
- Experience in doing presentations, arranging and organizing courses and facilitating workshops
- Experience from process industry and/or food/pharma/nutraceutical is an advantage
- Expertise in making IT a business enabler, driving growth and change
- Excellent oral and written English and Norwegian