IT Project Manager (1-year temporary position), IT - Denmark
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world for those around us, for each other and for the next generation.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower the people and the business to deliver the biological answers that will pave the way for a brighter future.
IT Project Manager (1-year temporary position)
- You will join our team of experienced IT project managers within IT.
- You has a solid project management background and can lead IT projects to success in close cooperation with our line of business.
- You will be responsible for projects from the project proposal to the project closure – working with all aspects of project management throughout the project’s life cycle.
- In close cooperation with business areas and IT colleagues, you will find the answers and setup for delivering each project in an optimal way, keeping a strong focus on business benefits all the way.
- You will be working on different types of projects from small to large, local to global, across different technologies, sourced both internally and externally.
- This will give you the opportunity to use your interpersonal skills and further develop your leadership skills, focusing on teamwork, communication and negotiation.
In this position you need to have:
- A Master degree in IT, economy, or other higher education
- 5+ years of project management experience (after MSc) and a solid track record
- Experience with business transformation projects and strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good contract negotiation skills
- A project management certification (e.g. PMI or Prince 2) and knowledge about business processes in international enterprises is an advantage
- Experience with management of external implementation partners as well as offshore teams is an advantage
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.