This job is currently Archived,
IT Project & Support Engineer - Netherlands
Posted on : 22 April 2017
- The IT Project and Support Engineer is responsible for supporting the operation, planning and execution of the IT projects related to infrastructure.
- He/she assures compliance with the applicable global and country regulatory requirements as well as global policies and standards pertaining to IT infrastructure.
- Through effective communications with local and global stakeholders, a translation of business needs will be conveyed to allow for a right sized infrastructure.
- The IT infrastructure comprises laptop/desktop, networks, security, servers, printing and telephony throughout all business divisions within the market and on the site.
- A close cooperation with IT colleagues as well as the business will be required to deliver IT infrastructure capable to support the business needs.
- He/she will be responsible for supporting the IT infrastructure and, in close cooperation with the GIO (Global Infrastructure Operations) site lead, run or participate in IT infrastructure related projects. The IT Project and Support Engineer will be part of the global company ‘One IT’ team based in the Netherlands with key service focus towards the company site where he/she is based.
Responsibilities & Activities
- Champions the One IT Operating Model
- Ensures and promote collaboration with other IT divisions as well as parts of the company business, both locally and globally, to break-down organizational boundaries in favor of a highly-collaborative and customer-centric culture
- Drives continuous improvement and innovation, develops and outside-in view based on cross-industry networking
- Assures, and is able to demonstrate full compliance of functional area IT systems and processes, and this towards both company requirement as well as applicable regulatory requirements.
IT Infrastructure Service Management:
- Operates and implements all IT infrastructures in scope, including appropriate application of globally defined processes around Configuration Management, Change Management, and Incident/Problem Management.
- Implements a sustainable service model for all infrastructures deployed, consisting of end user IT devices as well as back-office infrastructure locally implemented.
- Corporate with external service providers to ensure service levels are met. Provide service level reports and KPI's.
- Ensure that IT services and solutions meet GxP and SOX compliance. Provide required documentation and reporting.
- Manage corrective and preventive actions
- Partners with all IT colleagues in the Netherlands to align technology, processes and support within the Netherlands.
- Implementation and execution of Infrastructure Services projects. Projects are driven by business programs or are based on new demand coming from the implementation of TS global programs and standards. Participate in divisional IT projects for the implementation of TS Infrastructure. Monitor and report progress.
- Proactively ensure the implementation of company's IT infrastructure standards.
- This includes IT infrastructure standards, processes and standard service solutions.
- Ensure support of the legacy IT landscape until decommissioning. Onboarding of additional services in line with the global managed services strategy
Education & Experience Level:
- Education: MSc Degree or BSc Degree or equivalent with relevant experience in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, Math, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Proven experience of working within an IT service framework (ITIL), throughout the service lifecycle
Overall Leadership Behaviors:
- Demonstrate ethics and integrity
- Drive results
- Focus on Customers and patients
- Make rapid disciplined decisions
- Act with courage and candor
- Build talent
- Foster collaboration
Overall Professional Competencies
- Working across boundaries
- Strategic thinking
- Business & Financial acumen
- Project Management
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Dutch
- Problem Solving
- Our company is working to help the world be well.
- Through our medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies and animal health products, we work in more than 140 countries to deliver innovative health solutions to patients and animals.
- We also demonstrate our commitment to increasing access to health care through far-reaching programs that donate and deliver our products to the people who need them.
- Our company has a workforce of almost 4500 in the Netherlands at three main sites.
- Our company Animal Health develops and produces vaccines and pharmaceutical specialties for livestock, companion animals and fish.
- We have offices in more than 50 countries, sell our products in over 140 markets and operate in a network of manufacturing sites and research and development facilities around the world.
- We are always seeking innovative talents that focus on constant improvement of our products and the way we work.
- We’re looking for new colleagues who are entrepreneurs and result driven.
- But not only results matter; how you achieve these results is crucial to be successful within company Animal Health as well.
- Our company Animal Health leads the way in veterinary pharmaceuticals.
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
A good place to work
- Our company is an attractive employer offering interesting opportunities in Research & Development, production and staff departments for an enormous range of disciplines such as biologists, chemists, process engineers, technicians, mechatronic engineers, pharmacists and operators.
- Our company always seeks ‘best-in-class’ employees at all levels.
- We expect a lot from our people and company has a lot to offer them as well.
- Team spirit, entrepreneurship, integrity, leadership and cross-border communication skills are what company values and rewards most.
- If you enjoy being challenged, over and over again, our company will be a good place for you to work.
- We have an excellent fringe benefit program, and we invest heavily in the development of our people.
- Our company gives you plenty of opportunities for individual initiative and responsibility.
Job Segment: Project Engineer, Engineer, Computer Science, R&D Engineer, Compliance, Engineering, Technology, Legal