This job is currently Archived,
IT Project & Support Engineer Job Haarlem Netherlands,
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- The IT Project and Support Engineer is responsible for supporting the operation, planning and execution of the IT projects related to infrastructure.
- He/she assures compliance with the applicable global and country regulatory requirements as well as global policies and standards pertaining to IT infrastructure.
- Through effective communications with local and global stakeholders, a translation of business needs will be conveyed to allow for a right sized infrastructure.
- The IT infrastructure comprises laptop/desktop, networks, security, servers, printing and telephony throughout all business divisions within the market and on the site.
- A close cooperation with IT colleagues as well as the business will be required to deliver IT infrastructure capable to support the business needs.
- He/she will be responsible for supporting the IT infrastructure and, in close cooperation with the GIO (Global Infrastructure Operations) site lead, run or participate in IT infrastructure related projects.
- The IT Project and Support Engineer will be part of the global company One IT team based in the Netherlands with key service focus towards the company site where he/she is based.
Responsibilities & Activities
- Champions the One IT Operating Model
- Ensures and promote collaboration with other IT divisions as well as parts of the company business, both locally and globally, to break-down organizational boundaries in favor of a highly-collaborative and customer-centric culture
- Drives continuous improvement and innovation, develops and outside-in view based on cross-industry networking
- Assures, and is able to demonstrate full compliance of functional area IT systems and processes, and this towards both company requirement as well as applicable regulatory requirements.
IT Infrastructure Service Management:
- Operates and implements all IT infrastructures in scope, including appropriate application of globally defined processes around Configuration Management, Change Management, and Incident/Problem Management.
- Implements a sustainable service model for all infrastructures deployed, consisting of end user IT devices as well as back-office infrastructure locally implemented.
- Corporate with external service providers to ensure service levels are met.
- Provide service level reports and KPI's.
- Ensure that IT services and solutions meet GxP and SOX compliance.
- Provide required documentation and reporting. Manage corrective and preventive actions
- Partners with all IT colleagues in the Netherlands to align technology, processes and support within the Netherlands.
- Implementation and execution of Infrastructure Services projects.
- Projects are driven by business programs or are based on new demand coming from the implementation of TS global programs and standards.
- Participate in divisional IT projects for the implementation of TS Infrastructure. Monitor and report progress.
- Proactively ensure the implementation of our company's IT infrastructure standards.
- This includes IT infrastructure standards, processes and standard service solutions.
- Ensure support of the legacy IT landscape until decommissioning.
- Onboarding of additional services in line with the global managed services strategy
Education & Experience Level:
- Education: MSc Degree or BSc Degree or equivalent with relevant experience in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, Math, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Proven experience of working within an IT service framework (ITIL), throughout the service lifecycle
Overall Leadership Behaviors:
- Demonstrate ethics and integrity
- Drive results
- Focus on Customers and patients
- Make rapid disciplined decisions
- Act with courage and candor
- Build talent
- Foster collaboration
Overall Professional Competencies
- Working across boundaries
- Strategic thinking
- Business & Financial acumen
- Project Management
- Excellen communication skills in English and Dutch
- Problem Solving
- Our company is working to help the world be well.
- Through our medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies and animal health products, we work in more than 140 countries to deliver innovative health solutions to patients and animals.
- We also demonstrate our commitment to increasing access to health care through far-reaching programs that donate and deliver our products to the people who need them.
- Our company has a workforce of almost 4500 in the Netherlands at three main sites.
- Our employees are the key to our company s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
A good place to work
- Our company is an attractive employer offering interesting opportunities in Research & Development, production and staff departments for an enormous range of disciplines such as biologists, chemists, process engineers, technicians, mechatronic engineers, pharmacists and operators.
- Our company always seeks best-in-class employees at all levels.
- We expect a lot from our people and our company has a lot to offer them as well.
- Team spirit, entrepreneurship, integrity, leadership and cross-border communication skills are what company values and rewards most.
- If you enjoy being challenged, over and over again,our company will be a good place for you to work.
- We have an excellent fringe benefit program, and we invest heavily in the development of our people.
- Our company gives you plenty of opportunities for individual initiative and responsibility.
Job Segment: Project Engineer, Engineer, Computer Science, Compliance, Engineering, Technology, Legal, Research
Find a Job Find Candidates