IT Programme and Project Planer (m/f) - Germany
For our Head Office we are looking for a IT Programme and Project Planer (m/f)
- Setting-up and managing the overall programme / project plan.
- Reporting on progress of programme plan including KPIs.
- Proactively managing project dependencies between programme projects and with other projects and initiatives to ensure successful delivery.
- Updating and managing the dependency log.
- Aligning dependent projects with the programme plan.
- Close collaboration with key stakeholders from other projects / programs to review dependencies and align project plans as well as updates
- Highlighting potential risks and issues to programme management.
- Professional experiences with project management methodologies and tools (PMI, Project Server) as well as experience in IT related areas.
- Precise, detail-oriented working style in regards to data quality.
- Analytical thinking and planning ability.
- Very familiar with MS Office products as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English, preferably German as well