This job is currently Archived,
IT Product Registration & IDMP Manager Anderlecht Belgium,
Posted on : 28 May 2017
IT Product Registration & IDMP Manager
In this position, you are playing a key role in our department by having the responsibility of the IT activities (Projects & Run) related to the different systems and technologies, supporting the Regulatory Registration processes and IDMP regulations.
Accountabilities of the person in this IT Product Registration & IDMP role are:
- Assist senior IT management in defining technology strategy for company's Product Registration & IDMP, and define & own the technology road-map.
- Ensure flawless operations of company's Product Registration & IDMP.
- Discuss and agree on SLA with relevant stakeholders, and ensure system availability accordingly.
- Ensure that the systems are compliant with authorities regulations, technically in a state-of-art condition and aligned with company IT strategy & solutions.
- Own the application change management plan and ensure through collaboration with the relevant stakeholders that the most suitable solution is available.
- Accountable to prepare and manage the budget for the area of responsibility.
- Continuously keep your knowledge of the regulatory affairs processes and regulations up to date, with the aim of sharing the acquired knowledge inside company and of applying it to propose innovative solutions and create impact for patients.
- Actively take part in the implementation of the company strategy in view of creating value and foster IT as a Technology Practice.
Expected skills & experience:
- Master Degree in a relevant field
- Young Talent with high potential for further development & evolution
- Functional & technical knowledge of relevant solutions in Regulatory Registration, more specifically in PAREXEL Liquent InSight Manager.
- Knowledge of IDMP regulations.
- Project management expertise.
- Experience of working in an international, global context.
- Experience in managing relationships with business partners, external IT suppliers.
- Experience in Master data management solutions is considered a plus.
- Showing interest in the trends of the new IT world (Digital, Analytics, Big Data, Mobile Apps, &).
- Showing interest in the Pharma sector and in improving the life of patients living with severe diseases.
- Fluent English.
- Be engaged to impact patients' life
- Have an open, positive attitude, pro-active, forward looking
- Be a team player across different teams and different levels of the organization
- Be agile by being able to perform at operational and tactical level
- Bring a fresh view... bring the outside world into the organization
- Embrace diversity
Job Segment: Law, Compliance, Data Management, Manager, Project Manager, Legal, Data, Management, Technology
Find a Job Find Candidates