IT Networking Support Specialist - United Kingdom
Do you want to progress your security education by building on real-world experience and building an in-depth knowledge of technology, business and how cyber-security applies in the business world? Then read on!
- Join our Graduate IT program where you will become an integral part of a fast growing and innovative company in the pharma sector.
- Utilizing some of the latest tech IT looks to deliver high value, high return and highly secure solutions across an International business landscape covering Europe, USA and beyond.
- Cutting your teeth on the help desk you will learn about the business and how the tech is used and utilized, how people interact with the tech and how you can help make what we do better.
- Through the development program you build your knowledge and skills to incorporate networking, Systems and Applications and how these play an important role in running a multinational pharma company.
- You will build a strong foundation of the technology and application stacks and how they are used to help you shape and build your knowledge on how best to secure the company from the evolving threat landscape.
- Moving towards the networking role, you will begin to understand inter-site VPNs, sub netting, switching, routing, security, fire walling, etc. across a global network. You will learn how to deploy and manage latest generation enterprise class equipment across sites in EU and US.
- You will learn to pro-actively identify network related issues before they become business impact issues and strive to continually build and develop a global standards based network which balances business and security needs to provide a truly value-add approach to network infrastructure.