This job is currently Archived,
IT Manufacturing Systems Support Analyst I / II - United States
Kite Pharma (company)
Posted on : 12 May 2017
- Our company is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care.
- The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors.
- We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join us as an IT Manufacturing Systems Support Analyst I / II.
- You will work with the technology team in supporting our efforts in this exciting new area of cancer immunotherapy.
- This role will be a hands-on resource reporting to the IT Manufacturing Systems Support Manager at the manufacturing facility.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Supports manufacturing/laboratory application/instrumentation issue/resolution and identified Tier 2 level responsibilities such as system interface troubleshooting.
- Ensures data integrity compliance especially during unplanned system/instrumentation interruptions via execution of established protocols to ensure system stability
- Develop, revise and review departmental SOPs, qualification/validation protocols and reports with ongoing awareness to changes in business or regulatory
- Ability to initiate or update quality documentation including change control or deviation records in a clear and concise manner
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
- Apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues
- Provide updates at daily and weekly meetings
- Document incidents and problems and corresponding solutions
- Supports queries and reports to address operating needs
- Able to provide support after-hours
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least TWO years of experience in an IT manufacturing/research support function (ERP, MES, LIMS, etc), ideally in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical company
- Understanding of techniques and practices in installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of network hardware, computer workstations, servers and software
- Track record of providing a high level of customer service to internal customer
- Demonstrated working knowledge in developing applications compatible for multiple web browsers, both mobile and desktop based, including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Firefox, and Google Chrome.
- Working knowledge of quality systems and regulatory requirements (21 CRF Part 11/210/211).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
- We are able to offer the opportunity to be part of this successful, fast growing company.
- A place everyone knows your name and respects your opinion while at the same time offering benefits and time off packages commensurate to any large corporation.