IT Manager - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Division: Medical Systems
- The Medical Systems Division represents our company’s largest business domain and is the global market and technology leader for medical endoscopes.
- Our company aims to continuously find better and more economical solutions to medical issues which improve the well-being of patients, enhance the working environment for doctors and nursing staff and help to develop the overall performance of health care providers.
- As IT Manager you will be responsible for developing, managing and appraising performance, coaching and counselling of the IT team to deliver a high level of IT service and system integrity. You will be responsible for implementation of new business systems to realize strategic and corporate objectives.
- As IT Manager you will create, develop and maintain central system Management Information reports, to provide statistics and reports company wide.
- You will develop IT Standards and Policies to ensure compliance with OSTE group and audit criteria, assisting in developing strategic IT plans in line to deliver business objectives.
- By supporting, implementing and maintaining all existing and new Business System Applications you will provide improved solutions and management of remote sites where necessary.
- You will be responsible for planning and managing current and future infrastructure requirements to meet organisational needs.
- You will manage system security and IT disaster recovery to ensure business security and continuity.
- Consistently hold people to account by making expectations explicit and regularly reviewing performance
- Motivate others through leading by example and creating an expectation that our colleagues do the same
- Provide both timely positive and negative feedback
- Understand our customers needs and deliver on our agreed commitments managing both risk and value to provide an optimum solution
- Communicate clear goals, objectives, consequences and timeframes for everyone
- Develop right first time approach to everything
- Foster respect, openness, collaboration and trust
- Empower and equip our people to take responsibility
- Degree-level IT qualification or equivalent technical experience
- Experience in a senior IT role
- Excellent planning and organisation skills and ability to work independently to meet strict deadlines
- Project Management skills, preferably Prince2
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of complex information and requirements
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and appropriate presentation
- Leadership competencies:
- Strategic leadership
- Customer responsibility
- Drive for results
- Contextual awareness
- Development of self and others