This job is currently Archived,
IT Lead Animal Health Milton Keynes United Kingdom,
Posted on : 27 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
The main responsibilities of this role will be to:
- Develop with business partners business cases in support of technology investments.
- Collaborate with platform leaders, regional and global IT, and client services colleagues in order to develop and implement key capabilities and technology road-maps.
- Manage existing systems and infrastructure to make available stable and compliant solutions
- Ensure compliance with company Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and GxP Practices.
- Partner with regional and functional leaders to understand the market and industry dynamics
- Developing and leading a team who are suitably trained and skilled to execute on objectives.
- Educated to Degree Level in a relevant Information Technology discipline or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in management positions in either Supply Chain, Commercial or R&D domains.
- A demonstrated track record of success in the pharmaceutical or related industry.
Skills and Competencies Required:
- A strategic thinker with an innovative mind-set, and strong operational and delivery skills.
- Managerial experience of organising and directing technical and client facing teams.
- A team player who places great emphasis on collective achievements and team diversity.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels within the organisation.
- Customer oriented and a creative problem solver.
- Comfortable playing a variety of roles including hands-on work, solving problems, and working across organizational boundaries.
- Evidence of being able to think both strategically and operationally.
- Strong integration into the IT network and able to build productive relationships.
- Strong project / program management skills
- Experience in budget management and capital expenditure justification.
- Strong influencing skills
- Knowledge of company System Development Life Cycle approach and Regulatory requirements
- Ability to prioritize, align and simplify.
- Our employees are the key to our company s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Medical, Animal Health, Law, Pharmaceutical, Program Manager, Healthcare, Veterinary, Legal, Science, Management
Milton Keynes GB
Find a Job Find Candidates