IT-Lab Applications Manager (m/f) - Germany
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness
- As a part of our lighthouse project, you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With our company , you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- You will be responsible for administrating various laboratory and production applications.
- Furthermore, you will handle IT support on location as well as by telephone, primarily at the 2nd level.
- Naturally, you will also handle error analysis on software interfaces between the IT systems.
- In addition, you will support the team in the applications change management process and computer system validation.
- Supporting the introduction of new systems and putting them into operation will round off your area of responsibility.
What you have to offer.
- A completed degree as an IT specialist, IT systems electronics technician or a comparable qualification with several years of professional experience in production IT and laboratory IT
- Several years of experience in the administration and operation of complex application landscapes in pharmaceutical production or a similar regulated laboratory environment (cGMP/GCLP)
- Solid knowledge of IT infrastructures (Win2012R2 server, Win 7 clients, networks, archiving, authorization concepts, etc.) on error analysis and optimization of the technical IT operation
- A quick perception, a structured and independent approach to work (both individually and in a team), responsibility and dedication as well as pioneering spirit
- Good English skills