This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- as one of the most rapidly growing Biotechnology companies in europe, we re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against Cancer and other diseases.
- over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- you too can become a pioneer! here, you ll achieve greatness
- as a part of our lighthouse project, you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- with our company , you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against Cancer using individualized tumor Vaccines.
your duties in detail:
- you will be responsible for administrating various Laboratory and production Applications.
- furthermore, you will handle it support on location as well as by telephone, primarily at the 2nd level.
- naturally, you will also handle error Analysis on Software interfaces between the it systems.
- in addition, you will support the team in the Applications change management process and computer system Validation.
- supporting the introduction of new systems and putting them into operation will round off your area of responsibility.
what you have to offer.
- a completed degree as an it specialist, it systems Electronics Technician or a comparable Qualification with several years of professional experience in production it and Laboratory it
- several years of experience in the administration and operation of complex application landscapes in Pharmaceutical production or a similar regulated Laboratory environment (cGMP/gclp)
- solid knowledge of it infrastructures (win2012r2 server, win 7 clients, networks, archiving, authorization concepts, etc.) on error Analysis and optimization of the technical it operation
- a quick perception, a structured and independent approach to work (both individually and in a team), responsibility and dedication as well as pioneering spirit
- good English skills
Find a Job Find Candidates