This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 19 July 2017
- A 3rd or 4th Bachelor or Master Student in Information Technology or related field is required.
- Respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products, TCP IP networks and Microsoft server products.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
- No minimum experience is required.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to work in various working environments
- Tracks progress, deadlines and priorities of all small projects.
- Prepares Word documents.
- Proofreads IT documents including audits and handbooks.
- Manages pre-employment processes of assets.
- Keeps an eye on the IT monitoring and raises an alert when needed.
- Hands-on on the IT help-desk (Office 365 problems, Internet problems, Hardware problems).
- Manages IT tickets within the internal helpdesk system.
- Manages all necessary documentation for applications (ISO9001, ISO27000)
Our company offers a challenging position in a fast growing international environment where we invest in the personal development of our employees. We create opportunity for professional development, career growth, autonomy, strong rewarding and community impact.
5657 EA Eindhoven The Netherlands
Find a Job Find Candidates