- A 3rd or 4th Bachelor or Master Student in Information Technology or related field is required.
- Respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products, TCP IP networks and Microsoft server products.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
- No minimum experience is required.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to work in various working environments
- Tracks progress, deadlines and priorities of all small projects.
- Prepares Word documents.
- Proofreads IT documents including audits and handbooks.
- Manages pre-employment processes of assets.
- Keeps an eye on the IT monitoring and raises an alert when needed.
- Hands-on on the IT help-desk (Office 365 problems, Internet problems, Hardware problems).
- Manages IT tickets within the internal helpdesk system.
- Manages all necessary documentation for applications (ISO9001, ISO27000)