IT Helpdesk Specialist - Poland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
To strengthen our Team , we are seeking an IT Help desk Specialist
- Support end-users within office applications as Windows, MS Office, Outlook, Lotus Notes, etc.
- Install and configure hardware according to corporate setup
- Provide service desk in local language between end-users and IT providers
- Manage users’ accounts and authorizations
- Be responsible for preparing and executing training sessions for other system administrators and end users
- Be involved in corporate IT project and implementation of new technologies
- Perform other duties as required within IT and objectives agreed with the assigned team lead
- Contribute to achievement of department objectives
- Min. BA degree in computer science, information systems/technology or economy (focus on applications) desired
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- Knowledge in Microsoft Windows Clients, office tools and e-mail clients
- Ideally experience in user support
- Knowledge about hardware diagnostics ( desktops, laptops, VoIP phones, mobiles, printers)
- Experience in software administration
- Preferably relevant working experience of at least 1 year
- With just under 25,000 employees, our company is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.