IT Helpdesk - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is going through an exceptional time. With three product launches expected over the coming years and further new product development combined with excellent international growth rates, we are providing a great platform for today and our future.
- The strength behind our success and future opportunities are our highly committed and skilled staff, supported by our parent company - a Japanese Specialty Pharmaceutical company, whose substantial reinvestment into R&D is creating products at both early and late stage development.
- This prosperous time at our company includes developing new teams, new departments and moving into exciting new areas.
- Support and effective response to all Help-desk calls
- Timely and accurate results to Helpdesk requests
- Complete ownership of request until solution is found and implemented
- Effective documentation at all times
- Follows, and creates, procedures where required
- Experience at providing support in a regulated environment
- Flexibility to the needs of fast moving business environment
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to provide strong change management and procedural controls
- Ability to learn new skills and improve knowledge
- Customer focused and ability to translate technology into business requirements
- Experience within the pharmaceutical or manufacturing industries
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Other voluntary benefits include: Childcare Vouchers, Bike to Work