This job is currently Archived,
IT Functional Analyst - Planning - Belgium, Switzerland, Ireland, United Kingdom
Johnson & Johnson (company)
Posted on : 12 June 2017
- We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
- Employees of our company work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
- Our company is one of the most innovative pharmaceutical companies in the world.
- Our research and development center develops products for a wide range of disease areas, such as mental disorders, neurological problems, infectious diseases, immunological disorders, cancer, and cardiovascular and metabolic conditions.
- The IT Applications Services Supply Chain organization is seeking an IT Analyst within their Plan-Make Team.
- This person will be providing ERP platform solutions for Plan-Make processes for the organizations in the region Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA).
- He/she will be responsible for delivering enhancements, smaller projects and/or components of larger projects.
- The IT Functional Analyst Plan-Make Area takes in the user requirements and translates those in functional specifications.
- He/she executes functional configuration and co-ordinates the technical design and developments; participates in unit- and functional – testing.
- He/she prepares cut-over activities and guides implementation mainly in the Plan area, but including interactions within the Make area (inventory management, Process Order management, etc.).The business includes Pharma Operations, Medical Devices and Consumer Products
The responsibilities of the IT Functional Analyst Plan-Make Area include:
- Deliver functional enhancements and projects in the Plan-Make area using OMP and/or SAP ( ECC – APO). Analyze user requirements, balancing the often competing needs for innovation and standardization/process harmonization, to develop/propose solutions. Deliver high quality and cost efficient applications, execute functional enhancements and participate (within area of expertise) in projects.
- Take in user requirements and translate them in functional solutions mainly in supply chain planning (demand planning, supply network planning, capacity planning and detailed scheduling, distribution planning, …). Execute functional configuration both in SAP (ECC/APO) and OMP.
- Create/Review technical designs, execute/guide unit testing, execute functional testing and coordinate deployment.
- Control the implementation of changes (deployment). Ensure that these changes do not disrupt existing functionality on these productive clients.
- Execute and deliver IT solutions per SDLC methodology, to assure a firm delivery of security and audit requirements (SOX, GxP, IAPP).
- Assist regional service owners in budget preparation for new demand (advice on high level solution proposal and impact analysis towards the existing systems/functionalities within area of expertise).
- You have a Masters degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Economics or other related field
- Willing to build functional and configuration experience both in OMP and in SAP (ECC and APO).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to translate user requirements into functional requirements and functional solutions.
- Affinity for Supply Chain Planning.
- Strong communication skills and a fluent knowledge of English. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
- Functional and/or configuration knowledge of SAP and/or OMP is an advantage but not mandatory.
- Team player. Working in Agile/Scrum.
- Result driven.
- Flexibility in working hours is required (occasional over-time or weekend work when deploying solutions).
- Project related travel may be required.
- As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
- As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
- Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.