This job is currently Archived,
IT ERP Validation Lead - Belgium
Posted on : 11 April 2017
- To deliver on time, with right quality & within budget the compliance deliverables related to IT-ERP Organization activities.
- Drive the tactical process improvement initiatives of Validation as a Service – main task of IT Governance - that is strategically aligned to the goal of the IT organization.
- The goal of this position is to increase performance for quality, productivity and customer satisfaction.
- As IT-ERP Validation Manager, you will be in charge to manage Validation as a Service towards the IT-ERP department.
- You will also define and review IT-ERP Processes for compliance with company policies and procedures.
You will also
- Lead, establish and communicate the rules for a sustainable compliant & quality -managed IT-ERP environment (validation strategy).
- Establish baselines of performance for quality, productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Communicate the compliance standards/guidelines for IT-ERP projects and for the IT-ERP system support organization.
- Define, implement & perform quality reviews on IT-ERP systems (Project & support) as defined
- Drive the tactical process improvement initiatives that are strategically aligned to the goal of the organization
- Responsible for all regulated activities within the IT-ERP organization, and responsible to maintain the roadmap for a sustainable IT-ERP Compliance department.
- Contribute to meet the QA objectives by assuring that SAP has adequate processes governing internal control and security
- Plan & manage the SAP validation activities from a budget, planning & resource point of view.
- Simplify and harmonize quality management systems and validation processes.
- An university degree.
- (Bio) Pharma experience (min 5 y).
- Focused on quality & eye for detail.
- Proactive & Hands-on behavior.
- Solution oriented, good problem solving skills.
- Team player.
- Insist on rules & approaches & able to communicate / defend them.
- Strong communication & coordination skills.
- Capacity to analyze business needs through a strong analytical mindset.
- Validation knowledge & audit defense experience.
- Systems Development Life Cycle background.
- Good level of English is required.
Job Segment: Developer, ERP, Quality Manager, Quality Assurance, QA, Technology, Quality