IT Engineer for Optimization and Operations in a Pharma Environment - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Every 10 seconds two people are diagnosed with diabetes, and more than 24 million patients reply on our products every day.
- There is now an opportunity to work in our competent IT team that is part of the Support Department of the Insulin Manufacturing factory.
About the Department
- IM2 consists of several factories and together employ more than 3500 people.
- The position is linked to the IT support Team for IM2 who maintain, operate and optimize software and hardware solutions in the four factories linked to IM2 Diabetes API production.
- The factories are fully automated with process control systems for the management and collection of production data.
- The job function is mainly related to the main database, and batch reporting system that are common to all the factories.
- Your primary tasks will be to ensure the quality, operation, maintenance and modifications on the department's IT systems.
- The systems are composed mainly by OSIsoft products, specifically PI historian database and RtReports batch reporting system.
- In addition, we work with several other systems such as Citrix and VMware.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that IT and system tasks performed quality and documentation in a responsible manner, and that the tasks carried out in relation to impact, resources and economy. The duties will include optimization activities and operations in cooperation with the department's other IT employees and production support.
- As all systems are subject to strict public authorities requirements, the documentation work on systems and amendments are quite extensive.
- In addition, you may be coordinator of major hardware and software change projects.
- You will find that there are many opportunities to influence development through optimization of work, systematic test, debugging, validation and project work.
- You will find that we focus on very stable operation and fail safe solutions.
- You must have a relevant IT background, presumably an academic IT education in the form of Engineering, Computer Science or experience built up correspondingly.
- We work with products including PI historian database and Rt-reports batch reporting system hence experience in these systems would be an advantage.
- We would like to see you have experience / work on the above products or comparable database applications.
- It will be a great advantage to have knowledge of Good Automation Manufacturing Practice (GAMP) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), as well as practical experience from the pharmaceutical industry.
- As a person, you have high commitment, attention to detail and excellent writing skills both Danish and English.
- You take pride in good and sufficient quality and you are ready to face challenges in providing solid documentation as per GMP requirements.
- You are proactive and self-propelled on tasks from beginning to end, flexible towards the diversity of tasks and complexity.
- We encourage newly educated candidates to apply as long they are ready to take on the above challenges!
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary and talented people as well as to benefit from a wide range of possibilities for professional and personal development.