IT eContent Management, Submissions and Publishing - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Contribute to the strategy and road-map for Submissions and Publishing in collaboration with the company Global Regulatory Affairs (GRA).
- Collect requirements, build, implement & support standardized and globalized Submissions and Publishing solutions, to setup & maintain best-in-class processes.
- Give input to the IT GRA Solution Manager via Focus Group and Governance board for the definition of the release strategy through the change management process.
- Formalize the IT provisions required to assist in the submissions process.
- Project delivery in close collaboration with all parties involved (stakeholders and IT, internal and external partners), following the company IT project methodology.
- Align and communicate with the company Regulatory Affairs Knowledge Management team and Submissions portfolio Management team in order to develop & foster the utilization of new technologies (collaboration, social, digital, mobile,…).
- Follow market trends and industry best practices with the aim of sharing the acquired knowledge inside the company and of applying it to propose innovative solutions.
- Ensure compliance of the solutions to global process and legal requirements, follow validation guidelines and standard operating procedures
- Actively take part in the implementation of the company strategy in view of creating value and foster IT as a Technology Practice.
- Master Degree in a relevant field.
- Young Talent with high potential for further development & evolution.
- Functional & technical knowledge of relevant solutions in Regulatory submissions and Publishing, more specifically in Veeva Vault Submissions and/or Lorenz DocuBridge.
- Project management expertise.
- Experience of working in an international, global context.
- Experience in managing relationships with business partners, external IT suppliers.
- Showing interest in the “trends of the new IT world” (Digital, Analytics, Big Data, Mobile Apps,…).
- Showing interest in the Pharma sector and in improving the life of patients living with severe diseases.
- Fluent English.
- Be engaged to impact patients' life
- Have an open, positive attitude, pro-active, forward looking
- Be a team player across different teams and different levels of the organization
- Be agile by being able to perform at operational and tactical level
- Bring a fresh view... bring the outside world into the organization
- Embrace diversity
Job Segment: Manager, Law, Compliance, Change Management, Regulatory Affairs, Management, Legal