IT Digital Clinical Development Expert - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Patient Value through implementation of Technology and strong collaboration
- Innovate new solutions for data capture (eSource) and patient engagement in clinical trials that fundamentally changes the status-quo in clinical development.
- Key interest areas include but not limited to: apps, devices, sensors, electronic patient reported outcomes (ePRO) and eConsent.
- Connect with stakeholders to drive ideation, work through challenges, create a product/prototype using agile techniques that can be handed off with close coordination to a DevOps team for implementation while maintaining full accountability & leadership for delivery.
- Communication: ability to network internally and externally on a global scale, information sharing and collaboration.
Qualifications (Training, Education and Experience)
- Master’s degree required, PhD preferred.
- Experience with agile/rapid prototypes, product.
- Experience with Apple ResearchKit is a plus.
- Be an Expert: You are passionate about technology and application of it in the clinical development space.
- Be a teamplayer: You are a cross functional team player and leader at the same time (should know when to act as a team player and when to act as a leader) in a globally diverse cultural environment.
- Hatch the Egg: You engage patients, partners and stakeholders in value creation. Co-create patient, partner and stakeholder interactions that will increase our transparency and build trust, while bringing value to patients on their healthcare journey.
- Be relentless in Quality: Your attention to details leads to a delightful user experience.
- Market our value: You are able to qualify and quantify the benefits of solutions/systems/products.
- Mobile application development technologies such as Swift, Objective-C etc.
- Relational database (Oracle, MS SQL)
- Prototyping tools to represent design
- Driven to discover new technologies that can be applied.
- Outside-in – fully aware of new technology advances in the clinical development domain.
- Project Management skills (Project Planning, Status reporting/tracking)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must.
- Highly developed communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to influence and persuade through personal credibility, integrity and professionalism.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.