IT Consultant (f/m) CRM / Sales - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The Corporate Division is responsible for centralized functions that include Finance and Controlling, HR, IT, Quality Management and Supply Chain Management.
- It provides essential services and support to all business divisions. Moreover, it is an important project initiator and leader within the international network.
- Application Management and Support for CRM and Sales related IT applications based on Java or Cloud technologies.
- Project Management e.g. for software implementations, template roll-outs, enhancement projects or release upgrades (agile, traditional)
- Coordination of standard changes - definition of technical solution design and coordination of development and deployment
- Application Lifecycle Management incl. documentation, monitoring, quality and cost management
- Support analysis and definition of business requirements and functional specifications
- Management of external developers and service providers
- Manage the integration of the application with SAP ERP/CRM, sub-systems and reporting (BI)
- Minimum 5 years experience as IT consultant with a very good understanding of business process in Sales and CRM applications preferably in international contexts
- Expertise in medical technology, pharma or health care industry desired
- Proven expertise in Java based applications and related technologies as application manager, project manager, solution architect
- Practical experiences with Cloud technologies and according provisioning models
- Good understanding of SQL databases, (object oriented) programming languages and application integration
- Preferably, good understanding of SAP ERP / CRM applications and architecture
- Fluent in English and German
- Strong analytical, conceptual and communication skills with hands-on mentality
- Knowhow in ALM, ITIL, Agile and SLA management - in internal and external service delivery set-ups
- Pragmatic, solution-oriented mind-set with affinity to work in international teams
- Willingness to travel (<5% - irregular/project related)