This job is currently Archived,
IT Compliance Product Manager Braine-l'Alleud Belgium,
Posted on : 19 July 2017
- we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease.
- working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock Innovation. will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- to strengthen our it team, we are seeking an: it Compliance Product Manager.
- do you enjoy achieving success in the right way? are you innovative and also mindful of the need to comply with various regulations and requirements?
- this remarkable blend of talent means you love to help build solutions, ensure we have the right levels of quality while minimizing levels of risk.
- learn about the best ways to perform it governance to comply with existing and evolving qa, data privacy and it security requirements while maintaining the highest levels of quality and efficiency.
- thrive on analyzing and learning about new technology solutions with a laser sharp focus on the best ways to ensure Compliance.
- develop effective options, rally support and build consensus to support the need to do things the right way.
- communicate clearly on complex issues using your Analytical Skills to co-create technology solutions.
- understand how Compliance, technology, processes, it governance, and people fit together in delivering meaningful business outcomes.
- engaging with colleagues to understand their business objectives and challenges whilst demonstrating how the it Compliance organization is able to help them achieve the most beneficial outcomes.
- lead, establish and communicate the performance of the Compliance organization by developing a comprehensive kpi monitoring process and provide insights/recommendations for improvements.
- define, implement & operate tools/processes to ensure it Compliance on it projects and other initiatives.
- oversee and own all technology products used in capturing information from project managers within the it governance process and it Project Management processes.
- provide guidance to system users and constantly seek to implement/improve products and their usage to promote data privacy, cyber security, overall it Compliance and other related topics on an as-needed basis.
for this position you ll need the following Education, experience and skills:
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related degree. English a must, other languages a plus.
- high Energy, analytical approach and attitude, using data and facts to support Compliance recommendations.
- several years of experience in areas such as Business Process design, ui/ux design, Quality Assurance/control and/or Project Management.
- demonstrable understanding of the overall need for it Compliance and it governance in general.
Braine L'alleud Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates