IT Compliance Consultant for Corporate IT - Denmark
- Can you ensure that quality and standards are in place and root them in our everyday work, making sure that they are being followed?
- And are you motivated by supporting customers in the problem solving process?
- Then this could be your opportunity to join a highly specialized team in an international and dynamic environment.
- As part of the compliance team supporting our SAP implementation you can together with three other committed and professional colleagues in the SAP compliance team, work dedicated to continuously improve our quality performance across SAP.
About the department
- You will be joining Corporate IT - Manufacturing Execution Solutions, which is one of three departments responsible for the SAP IT systems used in production across our company globally.
- In total, the SAP community at our company counts more than 100 employees in both Denmark and India, all of whom provide SAP services to the global organisation.
- The SAP compliance team has a dual location setup between Denmark and India.
- India focuses on the compliance deliveries in connection to releases whereas we in Denmark deliver more complex compliance tasks.
- We work as one team with our colleagues in India.
- Your title will be IT Quality Control (ITQC) and you will be seated in the IT support organisation.
- Together with your colleagues, it is your responsibility to ensure compliance and quality in the SAP IT system.
- This involves daily maintenance tasks, supporting bigger projects in compliance issues and dealing with sudden situations needing quick decisions.
- We are involved in improving and strengthening our quality and compliance processes with other ITQC colleagues in the IT organisation and the IT Quality department.
- It is an area that is changing rapidly these years, and you will be part of anchoring these changes in a growing organisation.
- You hold an academic degree and have 3 - 5 years of experience with IT quality management, preferably with experience from all life cycles of an IT system in the pharmaceutical industry and experience navigating within a strict Quality Management System.
- You work to make a difference, and are dedicated and determined to complete tasks both as an individual and in cooperation with your colleagues.
- We expect you to actively seek support from your surroundings when required.
- You have strong communication skills and you are able to coordinate multiple stakeholders and understand, communicate and navigate different opinions.
- You work in a structured way and have a track record of delivering according to targets.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English on a professional level and have a global mind-set which embraces cultural diversity.
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us to change lives for better.
- In exchange we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talents and benefits from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.