IT Compliance Advisor in Corporate IT - Denmark
Do you know IT compliance and are you capable of sharing this to every corner of our company.
About the department
- Our area, IT Shared Services, is a competency hub delivering services and consultants to a diverse set of IT projects and IT systems across the company.
- Our department, IT Compliance & Test Services, specializes in the quality aspects of IT.
- We work closely with our business counterparts to improve how we efficiently adhere to regulatory requirements.
- We zoom in on the operational aspects of delivering IT compliance and we help change the way we work by implementing best practices and standardization across the company.
- The job title is “IT Compliance Adviser” and the job requires you to guide and perform activities in accordance with our Quality Management System.
- Experience from authoring quality documentation in regulated industries is an advantage.
- Typical activities are validation planning, prepare/review protocols and reports, handling of deviations, and plan compliance maintenance etc.
- We operate out of Denmark from where we engage in various IT projects and IT systems across the company.
- We offer you to become part of a very dedicated and skilled team working across organisational and geographical boundaries.
- The job is versatile and exposes you to every technology and culture in the company.
- The job requires you to be thorough and pay great attention to detail. We count on you to be service minded and demonstrate a strong “Can Do” attitude.
- We need you to be curious to Shared Service concepts and Service Management as you will become an ambassador of Shared Services dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- You hold an academic degree.
- You have 3-5 years of experience with IT quality management preferably with experience from the various life cycles of an IT system in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience navigating within a mature Quality Management System is an advantage.
- You are ambitious and driven.
- You must be dedicated and determined to complete tasks as an individual and in cooperation with your colleagues.
- We expect you to be able to work independently and actively seek support from your surroundings when needed.
- We need you to be able to set direction and act as a liaison between parties.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders and a nuance of opinions is vital.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English on a professional level and have a global mindset which embraces cultural diversity.
Working with Us:
- We use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with diabetes.
- We offer the chance to be part of a truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.