This job is currently Archived,
IT Client Service & Operations Analyst - United States, United Kingdom, Switzerland
Posted on : 25 June 2017
- Reporting to the Head of Information Technology, the Information Technology Client Service and Operations Analyst will be responsible for working with our outsourced managed service provider, providing on-site operational support for laboratory systems and end-user hardware.
- The prospective candidate will provide system administration support for enterprise applications and work with business groups to support technology and business process solutions that align with department and corporate goals.
- This is an ideal role for an IT professional that is looking to expand from pure technical support to a hybrid business/technical role.
- Working with our off-site managed services provider (MSP); Provide on-site operational support for issues that cannot be resolved remotely.
- This will include laboratory systems, conference rooms, printers, end-user set up, VOIP support, and hardware break-fixes.
- IT lead for all new and departing employee responsibilities. Ensure compliance with all on-boarding and off-boarding policies and procedures.
- Provide primary/secondary system administration to enterprise applications including Oracle Fusion ERP, SharePoint, ShareFile, Veeva QualityDocs.
- Ensure compliance for technology projects including Sarbanes Oxley, 201 CMR 17.00, 21 CFR Part 11and cGxP requirements.
- Evaluate recommendations for infrastructure, security, and data management processes and systems.
- Author, review and approve standard operating procedures for the maintenance and operation of software applications.
- Author, review and approve software implementation artifacts i.e. business requirements, requests for proposals, qualification protocols, and test scripts.
- Ensure that best practices for the service and support of technology products are established and followed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 2-3 years or operational support experience within a regulated life sciences environment
- Strong technical skills with computer networks, infrastructure, and system administration
- 3-5 years managing, design, testing and/or implementing software systems
- Experience with System development
- SOX and/or 21 CFR Part 11 experience
- Office 365 experience
- BA/BS in computer science or related field
- Adaptability/Flexibility - Self-motivated and ability to work independently without appreciable direction.
- Job Knowledge – Experience working with technology infrastructure and an in-depth understanding of its business use.
- Communication and Teamwork – Ability to promote a good team working environment, providing internal customers with high-quality service.
- Productive Work Habits – Organizational, time management, and project management skills as demonstrated by an ability to organize and prioritize work to meet project timelines.
- Problem Solving - Excellent problem solving skills, a proactive approach, anticipating issues and working to ensure they are avoided or resolved as quickly as possible.