This job is currently Archived,
IT Change Control Coordinator Cambridge United States,
Posted on : 24 June 2017
- The role of the Change Coordinator is to facilitate the progress of IT Change Requests through the change management process.
- This will include coordinating change requests through the phases of validation, approval, release, and review.
- The Change Coordinator will also assist in analyzing and categorizing change requests to determine the type of approval needed, and provide communication to the business and IT about the status of the change request.
- Assists in the monitoring, review, and approval of change requests to ensure they meet the established completion criteria and processes
- Assists in the review of schedule of changes to identify time, conflicts, and risks associated with requested changes
- Ensures all production related changes have been properly identified, entered into the Change Control system, relayed to CAB/ECAB and connected to change tickets and change notifications.
- Publish weekly CAB Meeting agendas and invite correlating members to the meeting per each Change Request
- Convenes and runs CAB/ECAB Meetings, as well as Ad-Hoc CAB Meetings
- Authorize acceptable changes based on CAB/ECAB meetings
- Work in a fast-paced environment with ability to turn items around in a quick manner
- Perform, oversee, and maintain a high volume of change tickets and their status on a daily basis
- Performs post-implementation review of all Changes
- Identify the Forward Schedule of Changes
- Maintains procedures, polices and other documents relating to Change Management
- Ensures defined change management processes are adhered to and where appropriate implements options to address non-conformance.
- Produce reports related to Change Requests on a daily basis
- Train users on the change management process
- On-call to assist with urgent issues after hours
- Run KPI and Metrics on a monthly basis or ad-hoc
- Assists users on a daily basis
- Attend multiple meetings to address questions/concerns about Change Management
- 3-5+ years of experience working in a Change Control or analyst role within several IT domains
- ITIL Certification
- A solid understanding of change management principles and methodologies
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Must be able to multi task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Focused, self-motivated, and process/detailed oriented
- Possesses and displays excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to work independently and convey information to IT & Business partners in a clear, focused and concise manner.
- Able to organize change control tasks and personnel to efficiently manage high number of requests and issues.
Bachelor's degree preferred with experience in the field.
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer s disease, Parkinson s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
- Our company was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 70 countries.
- We aspire to have the greatest impact on patients and science of any biotechnology company in the history of our industry.
- To us, that means creating novel medicines that benefit individuals and society, and bringing new scientific understanding to diseases for which there are no adequate treatments.
- For nearly two decades our company has led in the research and development of new therapies to treat MS, including the most prescribed oral treatment in the world.
- Now our research is driving revolutionary new MS treatments with the goal of reversing or even repairing damage caused by the disease.
- We are now applying our neurological expertise to solve some of most challenging and complex diseases of the brain, including Alzheimer s disease, Parkinson s disease, and ALS.
- As we uncover new insights into human biology, our company is employing cutting-edge technologies to discover potential treatments for rare and genetic disorders.
- Our company is revolutionizing biologic manufacturing, developing the industry s most advanced plants and processes.
- This expertise is used to produce both original innovative therapies and bio similar that expand patient access to lower-cost medicines.
Our Corporate Citizenship
- The same intellectual discipline and passion that drives our science is reflected in our corporate citizenship, environmental sustainability, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- As a company, we are focused on improving science education and limiting the impact of our company on the environment.
Job Segment: Biotech, Biology, R&D, Scientific, Science, Research, Engineering
Cambridge MA US
Find a Job Find Candidates