IT Business Partner - Norway
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- As our IT Business Partner you provide support in delivering digital solutions that support company’s overall business strategy, proactively anticipate company’s digital needs and manage the delivery of these IT solutions.
- The role serves as the business relationship link between business units and IT at the executive level.
- The role is new, which is a result of an increased focus on operational efficiency.
- If you are motivated to work in an innovative and dynamic environment, having highly skilled and team oriented colleagues, and always aiming for excellence, you should keep reading!
- As our IT Business Partner, you will be on top of trends and technological development, technology risks and opportunities to build competitive advantage and improve efficiency and effectiveness of the business units.
- You will be responsible for developing the optimal IT operating model for our global company.
- Currently, this is a stand-alone-role, but with the potential to grow as the business grows. The IT Business Partner reports to the EVP Transformation.
- The role is broad and includes various IT-related duties. We would like to highlight the following:
- Mapping IT environment and suppliers
- Identifying efficiency opportunities in all areas of our operation based on input/knowledge from the business units
- Defining IT roadmap based on company strategy
- Defining operational model
- Leading software implementations
- Following up and establishing SLAs with service providers
- Updating and training managers and employees in the possibilities of IT
- Developing budgets/forecasts for IT support and environment
- Facilitating the establishment of good IT governance
- You need to have a commercial mindset, and an excellent understanding of all aspects of a business oriented IT environment, IT lifecycle and IT projects.
- Further, you have great communication skills, and you should be comfortable doing presentations, arranging and organizing courses and facilitating workshops.
- To succeed in the role, it is important that you work strategically to realize organizational objectives and that you are strong on execution.
- We are looking for a service-minded person who can manage different stakeholders of varying IT competence levels.
- As a person, you are both energetic and ambitious, both on the behalf of yourself and our company.
- Excellent business and IT understanding
- Strategic thinker and ability to think outside the box
- Ability to motivate and engage
- Team player
- 5-8 years of experience from management consulting and preferably from a line organization
- Bachelor degree or higher in computer science, industrial economics, or technology management
- Strong subject matter expertise in making IT a business enabler, driving growth and change
- Experience from process industry and/or food/pharma/nutraceutical is an advantage
- Experienced project manager
- Excellent oral and written English and Norwegian