This job is currently Archived,
IT Business Consultant passionate about projects - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 20 March 2017
- Do you want to work in a fast-paced and international environment?
- Are you motivated by large-scale IT projects and systems that impacts company’s global business?
- Do you understand the value and complexity of running IT in the context of a global company?
- Are you driven, ambitious and demonstrate excellent stakeholder and communication management skills?
- Join us as our new IT Business Consultant and help us bring high quality IT solutions to our users.
About the department
- In Corporate IT we plan, implement and manage critical IT systems and services across the entire value chain of our company.
- We are more than 700 employees, based in Denmark and in our global shared service center in India.
- IT Business Consulting delivers IT consulting, business analysis and training services targeting global IT projects and systems managed for the Global IT organisation.
- In addition, we are responsible for the global IT talent programmes and competency development frameworks.
- You will join a team of 9 enthusiastic and highly dedicated colleagues working on improving services and offerings to the benefit of the teams we engage in.
- As IT Business Consultant you can expect to work closely with Project Managers taking on tasks such as Project Management Office, Change Management, Vendor selection, Business Process Analysis or similar.
- In these roles you will be responsible for ensuring structured planning and execution of key processes (training, communication, governance, roll-outs etc.) to support timely implementation of high quality solutions.
- You will also to be engaged in dialogues with end-users to ensure that business needs and possible solutions are properly analysed and translated into processes and requirements as basis for implementation.
- Common for all assignments is that you will work with stakeholders globally from all parts of the organisation and play a key role in facilitating and driving processes forward.
- Change readiness as well as strong presentation and communication skills will be key to succeeding in the position.
- Through your assignments you will get a good insight into the core disciplines of IT Project Management as well as the different areas of our company such as Research & Development, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing etc. You will utilize this insight to support the continuous maturing and expansion of the services delivered out of IT Business Consulting.
- You have a Master’s degree in Business, IT or another relevant field combined with at least 2-3 years of IT and/or project related working experience.
- You have a high personal drive to achieve results, the ability to work independently, explore various possibilities and develop your own expertise.
- You are an excellent communicator and have a positive attitude towards new tasks and responsibilities.
- You thrive in a busy, global environment and understand how to navigate between stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is a pre-requisite.
Working with Us:
- We strive for excellence.
- As a world leader in diabetes care and a major player in haemostasis management, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy,
- We offer our employees opportunities for continuous growth.