IT Business Analyst - United States
Charles River (company)
For nearly 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
We are seeking an experienced IT Business Analyst for our Information Technology site located in Wilmington, MA.
Responsible for process analysis and requirements gathering for medium and small scale system implementations within regulated and/or non-regulated IT environments. Participate in the analysis and delivery of IT projects that support the business and technology strategies. Support identification of business opportunities and articulate the business case.
The following are minimum requirements related to the IT Business Analyst position.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A. /B.S.) or equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience: Minimum 5 years applicable business analysis experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: CCBA or CBAP is a plus.
- Other: In-depth knowledge of current IT technologies and state-of-the-art practices including an understanding in areas of application programming, database and systems design. Must understand internet, intranet, extranet and customer/server architectures and how legacy and web-based systems interface with each other. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to deliver informative, well-organized presentations. Ability to work well in a team environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet