IT Business Analyst - Fixed Duration Employment - Puerto Rico
- Our company is a global healthcare leader that unites caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world.
- Our company employees work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.
- Our company has biotechnology and manufacturing facilities.
- Life at our company : Real people doing extraordinary things.
- If you are seeking the best place with the best science, seek company and the following opportunity at Site.
- Resolve incidents and change request within committed service levels
- Escalates appropriately when services levels are not met
- Analyze series of incidents to identify problem
- Report development & in-depth troubleshooting
- Ensure good testing practices are followed
- Project Execution. Participate in projects, and delivering results on time
- Write or oversee creation and update of validation documentation for the supported system
- Develops business knowledge of key business processes
Education and Experience
- Position Detailed Description: We are currently seeking a recent college graduate for the position of IT Business Analyst .
- This position will be responsible for providing Tier 1/Tier 2 support for a Document Management application as well as ongoing projects.
- He will be working with the manufacturing sites to maximize use of the Document Management Solution.
- This position will report to the Manager, MQ Document Management.
- B.S. in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Knowledge of and experience with current IT technologies.
- Technical knowledge required includes knowledge of the application and the technical infrastructure behind the application (e.g., windows Server, SQL database environment and design). Demonstrated ability to proactively identify issues and either resolve or escalate to the appropriate level of resolution.
- Good project management and technical writing skills Strong Problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and business processes quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively Fluent in English (oral & written)
- We offer an excellent compensation package, which includes medical, dental, and pharmacy plan, life insurance, and savings plan, among others.
- Our company is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.