This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 21 August 2017
Pioneer a brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers to create a better world every day. For those around us, for each other and for the next generation.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower the people and the business to deliver the biological solutions that will pave the way for a brighter future. Please join us and let s realize your full potential together.
IT Asset Manager, IT Operations
- Do you want to work in an ambitious environment in which your ability to drive change are as valued as your proven IT asset management talents?
- If so, you could be our new IT Asset Manager and responsible for owning and securing the life-cycle of the global IT Assets including the daily and long-term strategic management of software and technology-related hardware within the organization.
- This includes planning, monitoring, and recording software license and/or hardware assets to ensure compliance with vendor contracts.
- You will assist in forming procurement strategies to optimize technology spend across the organization and develop and implement procedures for tracking company assets to oversee quality control throughout their life cycles.
- You will be part of our IT operations organization and work in close collaboration with stakeholders inside and outside of our company and use your skills to create transparency around use and cost of IT assets and support our continued ability to optimize cost and quality.
- To be successful in this position you will need to be very self-driven, able to take on a large responsibility and be a flexible team player.
- You will join a team of ten colleagues located nationally and internationally who work together using an informal tone to reach ambitious targets.
In this position you need to:
- Hold a degree in business, finance, economics or engineering
- Be an expert within IT Asset Management
- Have extensive experience with corporate/enterprise IT
- Possess strong analytical skills and good financial understanding
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have experience of working in a multi-cultural work environment
Our company is the world leader in bio innovation. Together with customers across a broad array of industries, we create tomorrow s bio solutions, improving our customers business and the use of our planet s resources. With over 700 products used in 130 countries, company bio innovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow s ever-changing marketplace.
Find a Job Find Candidates